Seems to happen after driving for at least half an hour. Problem is not related to being stopped at a light. Happens for no apparent reason. After waiting for 15 minutes, problem usually goes away. I have been told it could be a "crankshaft positioning sensor" problem.
Car shutters and stalls for no apparent reason. on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start