Seems to happen after driving for at least half an hour. Problem is not related to being stopped at a light. Happens for no apparent reason. After waiting for 15 minutes, problem usually goes away. I have been told it could be a "crankshaft positioning sensor" problem.
Car shutters and stalls for no apparent reason. on 1997 Cadillac DeVille
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- what is a purge sensor and where is it located?
- Does running air conditioner cause it to leak water?
- how do I fix turn signals when I replaced fuse, relay, bulbs , and switch and
- My car window rolls down but won't come back up what should I do?
- all four window regulators have broken and I only have 60,000 miles on this car,