I have 2001 buick lesabre that will shut off while driving no matter how fast or slow.. it will eventually crank either right after it shuts off or either minutes to hrs dwn the line. a light appears on the dash that says volt. I have had the fuel pump, ignition control valve,crank shaft, sensors, transmission replaced,gasket manifold etc. It doesnt run hot. what could be the problem. It doesnt read any codes and no other lights appear on the dash, the only light is when the car shuts off (VOLT)...
CAR shuts off while driving, no matter how fast or slow it will stop on 2001 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2001 Buick LeSabre
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($273 - $700) in Marcella, AR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($173 - $288) in Ninde, VA
- EGR Valve Replacement ($292 - $408) in Jones, LA
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($555 - $746) in Boxborough, MA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($79 - $100) in Stowell, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($257 - $334) in Galena Park, TX