It starts right back up, but why does it just shut off when I stop?
Car shuts off when I come to a stop. on 2002 Ford Explorer
2 answersAugust 05, 2009
3 answersJanuary 17, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Explorer Questions
- my explorer chokes out and cuts off everytime i give it gas. what could it be?
- What law firm is doing the Ford Explorer lawsuit for plastic radiation connect.
- If my Explorer jumps time could it take out all three cylinders on One bank at the same time
- Is it okay to run conventional oil in my Explorer V6 non ecoboost engine?
- squeaks like the belt is loose then dies starts right back up