we just got the car.It wasn't taken care of.We took it to lakeside muffler and it was doing good till my daughter drove to Colorado. It kept shutting itself off. It would start again in about 20 min. Did this all the way there. Now it still does it even just driving to town. We changed the fuel filter but no change. we are thinking it is the fuel pump.
car shuts off after driving a while.changed the fuel filter..didn't help on 1998 Pontiac Bonneville
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
1998 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($179 - 251) in Wharton, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($163 - 218) in Burlington, WV
- 67,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Zaleski, OH
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Brogan, OR
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($259 - 1,410) in San Marino, CA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Penns Park, PA