When I slow down to stop car shuts off. I have to restart it then it will either stay on or shut off again, unless I keep my foot on the break and gas to get going.
Car shuts off on 2002 Ford Windstar
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
January 20, 2010
Hi, sorry to see you didn't get an answer to your question, were you able to find out what was causing the problems with your Windstar?
1 answerJune 01, 2010
1 answerMay 27, 2010
1 answerAugust 26, 2013
0 answersJuly 13, 2010
2 answersAugust 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Windstar Questions
- Steering wheel colum ..Gear shift
- My theft light blinks my trip zero outs when cold starting & head lights flash
- My van suddenly died while driving 30 mph. Does nothing when trying to restart
- Solution needed for van stalling with lean bank codes PO171 and PO174
- 3.8 V6 Windstar engine has a knock/rattle.
2002 Ford Windstar Estimates
- Brake Drum Replacement ($380 - 520) in Sycamore, OH
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($112 - 172) in Lakewood, CO
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in El Prado, NM
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($194 - 262) in West Fork, AR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($184 - 249) in Scandia, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($322 - 442) in Bluffton, AR