my toyota corolla 96 model shut off while driving. in the mornings it has a hard start, when the engine is cold, it cranks but not starting instantly. while you drving it shutts off sometimes/intermitently. i'm not sure if the problem is the fuel pump or the computer box
.car shuts down while driving on 1996 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJanuary 09, 2012
1 answerDecember 04, 2014
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
2 answersApril 25, 2011
1 answerApril 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?