my toyota corolla 96 model shut off while driving. in the mornings it has a hard start, when the engine is cold, it cranks but not starting instantly. while you drving it shutts off sometimes/intermitently. i'm not sure if the problem is the fuel pump or the computer box
.car shuts down while driving on 1996 Toyota Corolla
0 answersJanuary 09, 2012
1 answerDecember 04, 2014
1 answerFebruary 19, 2010
1 answerApril 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +