I was driving came to a light & engine shut off tried to restart & the engine wouldn't fully turn over. Battery started to go low tired a jump still couldn't get engine to turn over. Was told it sounds like alternator went out. Any suggestions?
Car shut off & won't restart on 2002 Chevrolet Malibu
0 answersJuly 26, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2002 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($138 - 242) in Calvin, WV
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Horse Branch, KY
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($155 - 193) in Hastings, IA
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Oyens, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($379 - 413) in Plymouth, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($240 - 279) in Alma, GA