My oil light had come on about a week ago. I added oil and light never really went off like usual. After a week of driving the car cut off while driving and will not start. Stick will move into gear positions without using the cluth and car would rev up a little while driving and would not pick up speed as usual. Please help me a lady out. Thanks
car shut off while driving and clutch still goes up and down on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +