My oil light had come on about a week ago. I added oil and light never really went off like usual. After a week of driving the car cut off while driving and will not start. Stick will move into gear positions without using the cluth and car would rev up a little while driving and would not pick up speed as usual. Please help me a lady out. Thanks
car shut off while driving and clutch still goes up and down on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
1999 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($117 - 166) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($349 - 406) in Blaine, TN
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($472 - 559) in Tishomingo, OK
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($114 - 241) in Portland, MO
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($558 - 751) in Palmer, PR
- Window Switch Replacement ($448 - 466) in Tunnel, NY