My oil light had come on about a week ago. I added oil and light never really went off like usual. After a week of driving the car cut off while driving and will not start. Stick will move into gear positions without using the cluth and car would rev up a little while driving and would not pick up speed as usual. Please help me a lady out. Thanks
car shut off while driving and clutch still goes up and down on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1999 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($300 - $420) in Soddy Daisy, TN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($253 - $435) in Blaine, TN
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($101 - $143) in Tishomingo, OK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($183 - $283) in Portland, MO
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($147 - $160) in Palmer, PR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($791 - $915) in Tunnel, NY