My oil light had come on about a week ago. I added oil and light never really went off like usual. After a week of driving the car cut off while driving and will not start. Stick will move into gear positions without using the cluth and car would rev up a little while driving and would not pick up speed as usual. Please help me a lady out. Thanks
car shut off while driving and clutch still goes up and down on 1999 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- 1998 Toyota Corolla seat belt light flashes although seat belt locked in.
- hard start in the morning
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?