Once in a while the car shows Automatic Transmission Loss and stops. One has to switch off the ignition and restart. This happens once in couple of weeks or so, as soon as I take my car out from garage. Kindly advice the issue and how do I fix it? Dealers tend to misguide you.
Car shows Automatic Transmission Loss, once in a while. What is the issue?
on 2004 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?
- Loss of power on the instrument panel.
- My mileage is not lit up on dash, what could be the issue
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.