Once in a while the car shows Automatic Transmission Loss and stops. One has to switch off the ignition and restart. This happens once in couple of weeks or so, as soon as I take my car out from garage. Kindly advice the issue and how do I fix it? Dealers tend to misguide you.
Car shows Automatic Transmission Loss, once in a while. What is the issue?
on 2004 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- What does the flashing "check" light mean?
- My engine light came on and my car was running rough. I did a diagnostic
- analog dashboard gauges do not activate until about 30 seconds after car starts
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
2004 BMW 525i Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($226 - 349) in Fairfield, VT
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - 140) in Hygiene, CO
- Oil Pump Replacement ($892 - 1,189) in Mc Connell, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($881 - 1,100) in Pocahontas, MS
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($637 - 715) in Nora Springs, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($140 - 168) in Port O Connor, TX