Once in a while the car shows Automatic Transmission Loss and stops. One has to switch off the ignition and restart. This happens once in couple of weeks or so, as soon as I take my car out from garage. Kindly advice the issue and how do I fix it? Dealers tend to misguide you.
Car shows Automatic Transmission Loss, once in a while. What is the issue?
on 2004 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- So i changed my injecters and in results my radio is skipping power like it cuts
- Engine is skipping and have changed coils and spark plugs and fixed all vaccume
- how is it on fuel, local and highway, thanks
- my ride control light is on and when I hit bumps any one now what I will spend
- My blinkers don't work , my flashers do "..how can I fix?