Once in a while the car shows Automatic Transmission Loss and stops. One has to switch off the ignition and restart. This happens once in couple of weeks or so, as soon as I take my car out from garage. Kindly advice the issue and how do I fix it? Dealers tend to misguide you.
Car shows Automatic Transmission Loss, once in a while. What is the issue?
on 2004 BMW 525i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 525i Questions
- Can't turn key in ignition. No, it's not because the wheel is locked.
- Reverse doesn't work how much to fix it
- Low oil pressure, engine cut off, no start?
- Why is my BMW 2002 BMW 525i heat stuck on. It is blowing from floor vents. When that happens, control of the dashboard climate control and lights are non-functional.
- Any idea why my heat is stuck on ? It is blowing at the floor vents and my client control display goes out so I have lost all functions.