when we start and turn or try to park the car, its start to shimmy. Going forward or backwards its does it. I feel that the all wheel is not disengaging I looked at the fuses and where AWD there is no fuse, is it missing, if it is what size is it? AM i barking up the wrong tree?
Car shims when at slow crawling speeds. on 2004 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- Estimate for a new radiator and thermostat and 2 hoses
- how many sensors are in 2002 Subaru Forester and how much to repair?
- consuming too much oil , engine makimg knocking sound. needs repair
- My cruise light flash and the check engine light is soild and today my car was shaking and puttering when i had to stop at a light or stop sign what is that and what do i have to do to fixes these problems i have with my car it's a 2007 subaru forester
- Is a 98 Subaru forester a zero tolerance motor. What can happen when timing belt breaks?