when we start and turn or try to park the car, its start to shimmy. Going forward or backwards its does it. I feel that the all wheel is not disengaging I looked at the fuses and where AWD there is no fuse, is it missing, if it is what size is it? AM i barking up the wrong tree?
Car shims when at slow crawling speeds. on 2004 Subaru Forester
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Freetown, IN
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($308 - 393) in Upper Falls, MD
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Lebanon, VA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($227 - 288) in Lenni, PA
- Window Switch Replacement ($201 - 210) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($400 - 424) in Newark, NY