just started today, car seems to have sunk about 3to four inches, tires are fine
car shaking up and down on 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
February 13, 2014
While truning steering wheel sharp left or right?
1 more answer , 1 more comment
are you in any snow
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($288 - 506) in Dovray, MN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Agar, SD
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Bard, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($374 - 481) in Round Pond, ME
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($330 - 343) in Campti, LA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($170 - 207) in Shaniko, OR