When I am at a stop the car starts shaking, what could be causing this? Also I have a problem going up hills. I'm at 4-5 rpm and I'm not even at 40mph. What can I do to fix this.
Car shaking on 1995 Honda Civic
If the engine idle speed is too low or the engine is misfiring Its hard to guess without being able to drive the car and experience the problem first hand. Your car sounds down in power if it is a manual transmission the clutch may be slipping or the catalytic converter could be restricted had to say without being able to drive the car and determine whats wrong.
Verified for the Honda Civic426 reports
2 answersMarch 03, 2011
2 answersMarch 08, 2010
Verified for the Honda Civic137 reports
2 answersMay 01, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
1995 Honda Civic Estimates
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Gilbert, SC
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - 179) in Portville, NY
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 97) in Union City, OK
- Maintenance Service A ($27 - 61) in Lyndon Center, VT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 267) in Owanka, SD
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($347 - 381) in Weston, MO