At 55 mph the car will shake somewhat get past 60 it stops .below 50 nothing.
Car shaking on 2001 BMW 740i
Verified for the BMW 740i16 reports
0 answersJanuary 22, 2011
1 answerJanuary 30, 2010
0 answersMarch 03, 2012
1 answerJuly 29, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 740i Questions
- Service engine light
- Engine misfiring on Bank 1 possibly due to timing problem. Could be timing guild
- How can i tell if my transmission is out of just needs to be flushed out
- What is my best option if I need to replace the alternator in my 2000 name 740i?
- What is the repair cost if my car needs timing change guides?
2001 BMW 740i Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($67 - 117) in Nightmute, AK
- Alternator Replacement ($509 - 735) in Byromville, GA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($156 - 210) in Girard, OH
- AC Condenser Replacement ($439 - 713) in Fort Irwin, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Hughes, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($367 - 538) in Morgan, GA