We got new brake calipers and tires changed 2-3 weeks ago. Tires have been re-balanced. It's not just steering wheel that shakes, but whole car. It was just a slight tremble, and now it's worse after balancing. Right around 45-50 it shakes, but 60 it calms down.
Car shakes over 45mph. on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answers 2 comments
poss cv joint or tie rod ends
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2006 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - 243) in Greenfield, IN
- Brake Booster Replacement ($370 - 709) in Lyburn, WV
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($671 - 901) in East Brunswick, NJ
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($420 - 555) in McDonald, TN
- No Start Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Warner Springs, CA
- PCV Valve Replacement ($73 - 121) in Manton, MI