We got new brake calipers and tires changed 2-3 weeks ago. Tires have been re-balanced. It's not just steering wheel that shakes, but whole car. It was just a slight tremble, and now it's worse after balancing. Right around 45-50 it shakes, but 60 it calms down.
Car shakes over 45mph. on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answers 2 comments
poss cv joint or tie rod ends
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?