We got new brake calipers and tires changed 2-3 weeks ago. Tires have been re-balanced. It's not just steering wheel that shakes, but whole car. It was just a slight tremble, and now it's worse after balancing. Right around 45-50 it shakes, but 60 it calms down.
Car shakes over 45mph. on 2006 Chevrolet Malibu
2 answers 2 comments
poss cv joint or tie rod ends
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- It started sounding loud around exhaust manifold area and seems to lost compresi
- Car starts. Dies 2 or 3 sec later. No anti theft light. Fuel Pump pressure 60
- My car doesn't blow hot air. Stuck thermostat? Approximately how much to fix it?
- it is a six speed. code reads p2715 p0700p2715p0700p2715p0000 plus service engin
- service light comes on ocassinally