My car does a little noise and I open the cap on the top of the engine and it looses power and then it gets it back and I don't know what the problem with it is
Car shakes and looses power when I open the cap on top of the engine on 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair and Maintenance
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Maintenance Schedule
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Problems(7)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Repair Estimates
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Q&A(12)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Recalls(1)
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Shops
- 1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Reviews(2)
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Cabriolet Questions
- How to replace the fuel filter 92 cabriolet?
- Car misfiring.running on 3 cylinders.plugs,ignition leads,distributor cap &rotor
- I have a Volkswagen cabriolet 1989 and the windshield wipers will not turn off.
- I replaced both transfer/main fuel pumps and main still whines
- What would cause the headlights to go out and the car to die?
1992 Volkswagen Cabriolet Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($301 - 395) in Princeville, IL
- Oil and Filter Change ($41 - 102) in Weimar, CA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($316 - 519) in Fentress, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($218 - 312) in Fonda, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Bethpage, NY
- Fuel Evaporative Canister Replacement ($99 - 110) in Metaline Falls, WA