Had tires checked and aligment. Had front end looked at. Nothing wrong with front end. Shakes between 40 and 60 bad. The only thing is have broke 2 motor mounts (front). What can it be?
Car shakes a lot. When driving 40 to 60? on 2004 Pontiac Bonneville
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Bonneville Questions
- Why does my car pull when I step on gas and when its in park it shakes
- With heat on in the discharge air will only reach 100° Clean heater core .
- Brakes squeak but only when backing up
- Of vats is bypassed and lights stay on while off position are resistors to high
- Vats bypassed bad battery died after days of bypass now nothing.
2004 Pontiac Bonneville Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Boonsboro, MD
- AC Condenser Replacement ($378 - 562) in Middleboro, MA
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($389 - 594) in Blythe, GA
- Air Filter Replacement ($41 - 55) in Williams, IN
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($285 - 774) in Adrian, OR
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($705 - 748) in Glenville, NC