car seems to be skipping bad jumping while driving and in park on 2003 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
- To replace the timing chain on a 1999 Nissan Altima and it sound like it want to
- wipers on all the time
- Speeds up slows down on its own continuely after you start an give it alittle
2003 Nissan Altima Estimates
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($229 - 283) in Saginaw, MO
- Brake Drum Replacement ($267 - 384) in Trenton, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($347 - 460) in Hunt, TX
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Old Mission, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($518 - 968) in Capulin, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 830) in Rangeley, ME