this problem occurs once every 30~ 40 days, when i restart again, it starts immediately and run smothely again.
car runs smoothly,but some times when slow down the engin dies,then restart norm on 2007 Dodge Durango
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- ESP/BSA, ABS AND CAR W/ SQUIGGLE CAME ON. PULLED OVER AND NOW WILL NOT START.
- Truck alarm goes off , then truck cuts on without key
- put timing chain in and now it wont start right. how do I adjust timing to star
- Does this vehicle have a history of engine failure Anything one can do to prevet
- Is there such a thing as ABS pump and what is the cost to replace it
2007 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Glyndon, MD
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Mcconnell Afb, KS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Nichols, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($278 - 365) in Whitesburg, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($113 - 199) in Sylvia, KS
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($27 - 74) in Wasco, OR