Starts after several minutes. May or may not cut out again for several miles/minutes. Replaced CKP sensor and timing belt, then CMP code. Replaced CMP sensor. Car doing the same thing. Had some sensor replaced in A/T several years ago for same problem, ditto alternator about 3 years ago and ECM rebuilt couple years ago.
Car runs great for several minutes, then bucks and stalls. on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- Brake lights wont go off, ESC light on, acc pedal stops responding 3/4 min.
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work