Starts after several minutes. May or may not cut out again for several miles/minutes. Replaced CKP sensor and timing belt, then CMP code. Replaced CMP sensor. Car doing the same thing. Had some sensor replaced in A/T several years ago for same problem, ditto alternator about 3 years ago and ECM rebuilt couple years ago.
Car runs great for several minutes, then bucks and stalls. on 2001 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2001 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($77 - 103) in Ledbetter, TX
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 154) in Colfax, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Getzville, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($226 - 289) in Cutchogue, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($464 - 663) in Clarence, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($481 - 511) in Monticello, WI