i change the water pump and had a presure check it,s ok still the car is over heating. when i run the car with the the air conditioner on the fan is working or without the air conditioner the fun still comes on why? you think i need a new fan?
car running hot on 1994 Dodge Intrepid
2 answersMay 08, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2010
1 answerJune 23, 2010
3 answersSeptember 20, 2012
1 answerAugust 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?