steering wheel sets @about 11oclock when going straight off center. old tires showed no unusal wear pattern- will alignment get wheel back to center without screwing up what is a very good ride?
car rides straight and true even with hands off wheel.old tires removed @36000mi on 2002 BMW Z3
This week's top 10
Recent BMW Z3 Questions
- I'm just driving along and all of a sudden acceleration drops to an idle.
- After warm up stalls and has trouble starting back up, the idle is smooth, and check engine light is on
- drivers window won't go down
- My car will crank over, but will not stay running. Any help?
- My car was running. I drove in shop. Now car will not crank over. I need help
2002 BMW Z3 Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($285 - 408) in Camden Point, MO
- Wheel Alignment ($140 - 178) in Canton, MN
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($247 - 383) in Oconto, WI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($70 - 93) in Lincoln Park, NJ
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Rawlings, VA
- Window Switch Replacement ($118 - 129) in Cloutierville, LA