We have checked all belts, hoses, fluids. just had to replace AC condenser had vacuumed and recharged. Worked for day and had to change fuse. ran fine now 2 weeks in, AC slugs a car down yes but im going 50 mph on smooth road and car starts jerking very slight but can feel in gas pedal and driving. almost like it would feel running out of gas. no check light random brake light flash but I don't think related. had to change TBS twice in 3 years seems one bolt loosens and check light comes on. this has not happened though. If not 100%sure atleast give me somethings we could check. thanks
Car rev/skip when A/C on while going steady40-50mph feels like running out gas? on 2003 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same
- When I turn on my wipers. The passenger side wiper does not move.
- I tried changing a tire. When I pulled the lug nut, the bolt broke off.
- When I turn on the heater/ac, nothing comes out of the vents.