We have checked all belts, hoses, fluids. just had to replace AC condenser had vacuumed and recharged. Worked for day and had to change fuse. ran fine now 2 weeks in, AC slugs a car down yes but im going 50 mph on smooth road and car starts jerking very slight but can feel in gas pedal and driving. almost like it would feel running out of gas. no check light random brake light flash but I don't think related. had to change TBS twice in 3 years seems one bolt loosens and check light comes on. this has not happened though. If not 100%sure atleast give me somethings we could check. thanks
Car rev/skip when A/C on while going steady40-50mph feels like running out gas? on 2003 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- It runs rough it stop sometimes going down the road and shaft hard
- My dash lights are flickering on and off.Sometimes they go completely out.
- my transmission slip when pulling off when warm it change all gears it sluggish
- key will not turn completely off, and will not come out of the ignition.....why?
- What to do about a oil delivery problem