At the stop light in drive, foot on brake my car revs up?
Car revs on 2007 Pontiac G6
1 answer 1 comment
you need to have your mech ck the idle control and other sensors and scan for codes
3 answersMarch 22, 2014
1 answerFebruary 29, 2012
1 answerJune 26, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac G6 Questions
- Are there and recalls on the headlights? The wirering harness keeps burning.
- Why is car shifting hard into 2nd and sometimes 3rd gear?
- The A/Christian just stopped blowing cold air. I bought a refill kit . It doesn'
- Drivers side headlight shorts out, wiring connector replaced several times
- temp gauge and air conditioner stoped working