the car will not start now it turns over but will not fire off it has a winding sound while it is cranking i don't smell gas at all even when i pump the pedal i checked the fuel rail switch i belive is what it is called and pushed it and it clicked but still the same thing like it's not getting fuel what else can I check so that it will run correctly
car ran fine when I pulled it into the garage last night and this morning died on 2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 120,000 Mile Service ($489 - 691) in Pathfork, KY
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in Hays, KS
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in Superior, AZ
- Water Pump Replacement ($434 - 595) in Lowber, PA
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($714 - 778) in Garner, KY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($255 - 274) in Silver Springs, NV