car problem on 1990 Dodge Shadow

my car is a 1990 dodge shadow.the car has several different minor problems.First i have a leak my dad said it was a freeze leak whatever that is next i need a alternator belt then last i need a power steering my question is how much will it be to fix all of the damages.

by in Saint Louis, MO on December 28, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by on December 28, 2010
With out knowing where the coolant leak is coming from, we can't really estimate the repair. It could be anything from a radiator cap, a head gasket or the radiator it self. That is a range from $15 - $2500 or more. So have your Dad locate the leak and then we will be happy to estimate the repair. The belt is about $100. What is the problem with your steering pump, maybe it is just the reservoir? Because the whole pump installed can run several hundred. Let us know where the leak is and a bit more about the power steering pump and we will go from there.
ANSWER by on December 28, 2010
You should take your vehicle to your local repair shop with a list of your concerns. Have them perform an inspection and give you a detailed estimate of repairs. If needed, get a second opinion from another shop. Keep in mind that you may have to pay for these inspections so choose your shop wisely. here is a link to shops in your area:
I drive my car long distances about 100+ when I noticed the noise. I took my car to the shop and they told me it was the blow out bearing. so they replaced that and got a new clutch kit. ------...
I was trying to start my car after a day of driving. it started for a second and then just went off. when i turn the key on i can hear a humming noise for approx 15-25 seconds but after that the en...
Drove car last night it was fine today started it up cant put it into any gear. Stick moves but cant put it in gear
car starts fine, fire up every time, i let it run for 10 to 15 minutes, its been 10 degrees all week. yesterday i put it in reverse to back out and before i can even get to drive it stalls. fire i...