When I turn my car off, the engine pings for a while. I'm putting "Super" gas in the car so I don't understand what could be causing this and whether or not I need to take it to the shop. Thank you.
Car Pinging Noise on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 119) in Howardsville, VA
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($215 - 287) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 64) in Denison, IA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($294 - 432) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Viola, TN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($393 - 506) in Redwater, TX