After driving steady for an hour, when I pull in line behind somebody - drive thru, my car sometimes starts to overheats. The temp gauge indicators rises alomost to the red. I turn the heat on and put the fan on high and within 60 seconds, the guage returns to normal. The thermostat and housing was just changed and the same thing happened again. There are no check engine indicators on.
Car overheats intermittently on 2004 Ford Focus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Focus Questions
- When I let off the acceleration...then accelerate...trans.feel like it slips??
- Alarm going off randomly but seems to go off days after I have opened the hood.
- A yellow light comes on and looks like the shape of a motor. What does this mean
- How long can I let my squeaking alternator squeak?
- Are the rear wheel bearings pressed in the hub?
2004 Ford Focus Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($290 - 449) in Riverside, MI
- AC Condenser Replacement ($467 - 554) in Columbus, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stonewall, LA
- 135,000 Mile Service ($132 - 194) in Sonora, KY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($422 - 578) in Morley, MO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($200 - 245) in Sebago, ME