Need to keep adding coolant, where is it leaking from? Especially when using AC.
Car Overheating Leaking Coolant on 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Verified for the Chevrolet Malibu32 reports
1 answerJanuary 27, 2010
2 answersAugust 11, 2011
1 answerJanuary 22, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2008 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Agate, CO
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($220 - 438) in Gomer, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($385 - 711) in Wellersburg, PA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($269 - 364) in Dry Fork, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($55 - 78) in Mount Vernon, AL
- Horn Replacement ($104 - 243) in Buffalo, IN