my car is overheating when i drive over 45 mph or when i turn the heater on. what could be causing this problem when the antifreeze is on full.
car overheating on 1999 Infiniti I30
1 answerMarch 15, 2011
1 answerJune 24, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti I30 Questions
- This problem with my brakes sticking on n off n on draining my battery when it's
- The windshield wipers and radio will turn off at times when driving
- How to extract ignition coil if bolt has snapped off?
- Car has clean title. Says no accidents but structural damaged? Is it ok to buy?
- My car won't start Security light is not present at All How do I disconnect alar
1999 Infiniti I30 Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($216 - 279) in Gainesville, FL
- 75,000 Mile Service ($87 - 152) in Winifred, MT
- 52,500 Mile Service ($70 - 130) in Glendale Heights, IL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($852 - 1,035) in Centennial, WY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Brohman, MI
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in New Paris, PA