I have a 03 cadillac deville dhs. The car has 79k miles. I just recently changed the radiator and the thermostat. When i ride for a couple miles with the AC on the car will start to run hot. When I cut the AC off the car will begin to go back to the middle of the temperature gage. When the car is in park and. Idiling it will not run hot. I checked the fans and they both are working. If I am just riding with the AC off the car will not run hot. Any other suggestions on what is causing this?
Car overheating on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2012
2 answersNovember 19, 2009
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- Why cold air come out of drivers side defrost,and hot out passenger.
- How much does it cost to fix the unit in the dash that blows ac air out the
- Electronic Fuel gauge dosen't work and My car vibrates at high speeds
- I want to hook up my subs and amp but i think this car has some sort of amp but
- Headlights wouldn't turn off. replaced switch, no change. Could it be the relay?