I have a 03 cadillac deville dhs. The car has 79k miles. I just recently changed the radiator and the thermostat. When i ride for a couple miles with the AC on the car will start to run hot. When I cut the AC off the car will begin to go back to the middle of the temperature gage. When the car is in park and. Idiling it will not run hot. I checked the fans and they both are working. If I am just riding with the AC off the car will not run hot. Any other suggestions on what is causing this?
Car overheating on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 2003 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille17 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille87 reports
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- I have a white blue smoke coming from exhaust ans it smells like pure raw gas
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
2003 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($159 - $251) in Abbeville, MS
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,323 - $3,048) in Philipp, MS
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Southfield, MI
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Henlawson, WV
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($65 - $78) in Reagan, TX
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($44 - $56) in Rantoul, KS