I have a 03 cadillac deville dhs. The car has 79k miles. I just recently changed the radiator and the thermostat. When i ride for a couple miles with the AC on the car will start to run hot. When I cut the AC off the car will begin to go back to the middle of the temperature gage. When the car is in park and. Idiling it will not run hot. I checked the fans and they both are working. If I am just riding with the AC off the car will not run hot. Any other suggestions on what is causing this?
Car overheating on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille75 reports
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2012
2 answersNovember 19, 2009
3 answersMay 18, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
2003 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Abbeville, MS
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($303 - 392) in Philipp, MS
- Clutch Replacement ($1,016 - 1,357) in Southfield, MI
- 15,000 Mile Service ($115 - 172) in Henlawson, WV
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($83 - 99) in Reagan, TX
- Cylinder Head Gasket Replacement ($1,376 - 2,974) in Rantoul, KS