I have a 03 cadillac deville dhs. The car has 79k miles. I just recently changed the radiator and the thermostat. When i ride for a couple miles with the AC on the car will start to run hot. When I cut the AC off the car will begin to go back to the middle of the temperature gage. When the car is in park and. Idiling it will not run hot. I checked the fans and they both are working. If I am just riding with the AC off the car will not run hot. Any other suggestions on what is causing this?
Car overheating on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille17 reports
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille86 reports
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2012
1 answerJanuary 16, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- is the access panel in the trunk behind the rear seat for the fuel sending unit?
- Where is the temperature sensor located?
- hey I have changed the catallic converter, fuel pump and car still cuts off
- I have a 94 DeVille and it won't shift,I'm not a car girl so I'm clueless.
- What is the easiest way to remove heater core from a 2001 cadillac Deville
2003 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Abbeville, MS
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - 319) in Philipp, MS
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Southfield, MI
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($407 - 540) in Henlawson, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($426 - 467) in Reagan, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($329 - 793) in Rantoul, KS