I have a 03 cadillac deville dhs. The car has 79k miles. I just recently changed the radiator and the thermostat. When i ride for a couple miles with the AC on the car will start to run hot. When I cut the AC off the car will begin to go back to the middle of the temperature gage. When the car is in park and. Idiling it will not run hot. I checked the fans and they both are working. If I am just riding with the AC off the car will not run hot. Any other suggestions on what is causing this?
Car overheating on 2003 Cadillac DeVille
3 answersJuly 31, 2015
2 answersJune 05, 2012
2 answersNovember 19, 2009
3 answersMay 18, 2010
2 answersMarch 03, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start