I would like to know how much that should cost to fix? He quoted $1500. This is the first time the car has run hot. He topped off my fluid and told me to keep an eye on it and I have not see it go down yet and it has been a week.
Car overheated took to a shop and he said it was the timing gasket and radiator on 2002 Mercury Sable
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Sable Questions
- Why won't my car start? I put a charged battery in it.. it's not the alternator
- how can i fix the main brake box for all the brakes
- Broke abs sensor front left, can't see how its mounted so I can remove and repla
- the engine races then shuts off. what would cause this?
- how to replace front window washer pump
2002 Mercury Sable Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Fort Jones, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($416 - 553) in Greenville, KY
- 95,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Moweaqua, IL
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($178 - 326) in Brighton, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,418 - 1,549) in Medina, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($698 - 753) in Osceola, AR