After overheating when diagnosing the cracked radiator car would not start back up. After replacing radiator &battery (due to sitting in extreme cold weather), car still wont star although it sounds like it want to.
Car overheated, due to cracked radiator, replaced radiator, but car wont start on 2007 Chrysler Aspen
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Aspen Questions
- I was driving trying to get my truck home while over heating and lost power.
- Radio and now remote starter stopped working
- How 2 replace Egr valve on 2007 Chrysler Apsen
- What is the estimated repair for a leaking right rear axle seal ?
- The ignition keeps turning. Sounds like it's stuck trying to turn on.
2007 Chrysler Aspen Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($386 - 620) in North Dartmouth, MA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 221) in Linefork, KY
- 132,000 Mile Service ($167 - 238) in Highlands, NJ
- AC Condenser Replacement ($422 - 540) in Elm Springs, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($202 - 215) in Westminster, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($130 - 141) in Fowlerton, TX