switch in the thermstat will not come a/c switch will not work at all
car over heat radiator fan only work when car is off on 1993 Honda Civic
1 answerJune 14, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1993 Honda Civic Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($301 - 412) in Somerset, MI
- 135,000 Mile Service ($123 - 185) in Ensenada, PR
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($266 - 385) in Cisco, UT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Concordia, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($268 - 321) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,020 - 1,059) in Kinzers, PA