I just got four new tires on my car and the tire MMU stated that the car need a right lower ball joint - I spoke to the Dealer and they stated that there were no ball joints for this car......please help as I am very confuse. I also have an Service engine light on...... Code 1491, could this be that a recall was not completed - ( Q45 Infinti- 2002 with 95,000 Miles.
Car only has 95,000 miles on it, MMU state the R/Drive lower ball joint is bad?? on 2002 Infiniti Q45
This week's top 10
Recent Infiniti Q45 Questions
- hey guys where exactly is the canister purge valve located
- HOW CATALYTIC CONVERTERS ARE THERE? CAN I USE AFTER MARKET & STILL PASS SMOG?
- What would be the cause for my brakes to be hard when I am pressing on them
- Why is my car shaking and I can smell the fumes
- changed spark plugs and replaced tps but car still idles rough at stop.