when I got in my car this morning the radio was playing and the wipers were going without the keys even being in the ignition. But the car started right up. When I went to work I had to make sure everything was off. By the time I got off work the battery was dead. What could cause this?
car not turning off on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille209 reports
1 answerMarch 30, 2012
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- how much is the labor and parts cost for replacements of 2 coil packs.
- What are the types of sensors causes your engine light stay on
- Rear end leaking fluid and power steering fluid low?
- The service security device flashes across dash. Starter disabled comes on.
- I can hear my motor to my wipers but they won't move
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($333 - $463) in Paxton, MA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($670 - $2,172) in Belmont, OH
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($269 - $319) in Cushing, ME
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Addyston, OH
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($236 - $535) in Hebron, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($2,385 - $2,534) in Wolcott, IN