when I got in my car this morning the radio was playing and the wipers were going without the keys even being in the ignition. But the car started right up. When I went to work I had to make sure everything was off. By the time I got off work the battery was dead. What could cause this?
car not turning off on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
1 answerMarch 30, 2012
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2012
0 answersJanuary 23, 2015
3 answersApril 27, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- How to replace front air bag sensor. Can not find where to unbolt
- Should I change the radiator fluid? It's a 2005 DeV with 40k miles?
- Battery power low, then quit while parking. Recharged battery. Holding st 12.
- Is there a way to reset the fuel reader if it reading (F) all the time on a 1986
- What would cause a car to start and idle really rough then die and not start