when I got in my car this morning the radio was playing and the wipers were going without the keys even being in the ignition. But the car started right up. When I went to work I had to make sure everything was off. By the time I got off work the battery was dead. What could cause this?
car not turning off on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Asked by for the 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille25 reports
1 answerMarch 30, 2012
2 answersMay 25, 2010
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille208 reports
1 answerApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My windows trunk gas door stop working what can be problem I bought th
- My twilight lamps do not come on when I start the car what is the problem
- Key stuck in the ignition
- Message when key is inserted> "Remove Key" "starting disabled"
- I'm am interested in buying a 98 caddy with 120k miles r a grand is it worth it.
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($392 - 567) in Paxton, MA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belmont, OH
- Throttle Position Sensor Replacement ($106 - 199) in Cushing, ME
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($198 - 312) in Addyston, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,065 - 1,101) in Hebron, ME
- Fuel Pump Relay Replacement ($51 - 62) in Wolcott, IN