when I got in my car this morning the radio was playing and the wipers were going without the keys even being in the ignition. But the car started right up. When I went to work I had to make sure everything was off. By the time I got off work the battery was dead. What could cause this?
car not turning off on 1999 Cadillac DeVille
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille194 reports
1 answerMarch 30, 2012
Verified for the Cadillac DeVille19 reports
2 answersMay 25, 2010
1 answerApril 12, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac DeVille Questions
- My brake pedal is very soft and to the floor, braking slow, No fluid in lines
- What could cause my car to do this.
- heater blows cool air does not heat up. All coolant levels are good. What do I
- 1999 Cadillac Deville, completely shuts off when coming to a stop.
- started fast idle ICM was the problem, put used 2001better but still runs rough?
1999 Cadillac DeVille Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($212 - 260) in Paxton, MA
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($292 - 412) in Belmont, OH
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cushing, ME
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($244 - 339) in Addyston, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($116 - 125) in Hebron, ME
- Powertrain Control Module Replacement ($278 - 975) in Wolcott, IN