any reason for that
car not starting when key is turned on just a single click, new battery in March on 2003 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2003 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($126 - 181) in Vinegar Bend, AL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Napoleon, MO
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($77 - 122) in Murphys, CA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Carver, MA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($315 - 501) in Hubertus, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($400 - 1,152) in Carlisle, AR