I recently got a new starter and timing chain. Usually in the mornings or at night after not driving for some time (5+ hours) the car will not start the first time after you crank it. Usually it takes a few times in order for the engine to start. Started happening recently. All of the lights work and the AC and radio turn on, but the engine doesn't and the battery light turns on along with the oil light.
Car not starting properly on 2001 Nissan Sentra
2 answersNovember 15, 2013
2 answersFebruary 11, 2014
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerMay 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- What does an evaporative emission control systems malfunction?
- How much does it typically cost to have the code reset for the radio?
- My rpms jump to 2 when I start the car. It makes a weird noise only once when im
- My car starts up but once I put it into drive or reverse it dies out
- Air conditioner also gas smell