I recently got a new starter and timing chain. Usually in the mornings or at night after not driving for some time (5+ hours) the car will not start the first time after you crank it. Usually it takes a few times in order for the engine to start. Started happening recently. All of the lights work and the AC and radio turn on, but the engine doesn't and the battery light turns on along with the oil light.
Car not starting properly on 2001 Nissan Sentra
by noxus139 in Miami, FL on August 13, 2014
2 answersNovember 15, 2013
2 answersFebruary 11, 2014
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerMay 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Car overheating and is having trouble accelerating past 1500 rpms, will accelerate and bog down over and over again
- My Ac Is Only blowing hot air. N now my compressor is making a clicking sound? What can it be?
- What may cause a loud knocking noise and vibration with real low acceleration???
- Car won't stay running after boot that gives air to motor has been replaced
- Engine sounds rough and car vibrates, what could it be?