I recently got a new starter and timing chain. Usually in the mornings or at night after not driving for some time (5+ hours) the car will not start the first time after you crank it. Usually it takes a few times in order for the engine to start. Started happening recently. All of the lights work and the AC and radio turn on, but the engine doesn't and the battery light turns on along with the oil light.
Car not starting properly on 2001 Nissan Sentra
2 answersNovember 15, 2013
2 answersFebruary 11, 2014
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerMay 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Why would my car stall out while idling in traffic?
- Has / or is there a recall in progress for the fuel level sensor.
- Car suddenly will not start. Battery replaced and started tested good.
- Problem with speedometer, odometer & warning lights
- Rear power door lock not locking or unlocking work by hand but not power