I recently got a new starter and timing chain. Usually in the mornings or at night after not driving for some time (5+ hours) the car will not start the first time after you crank it. Usually it takes a few times in order for the engine to start. Started happening recently. All of the lights work and the AC and radio turn on, but the engine doesn't and the battery light turns on along with the oil light.
Car not starting properly on 2001 Nissan Sentra
2 answersFebruary 11, 2014
2 answersNovember 15, 2013
1 answerOctober 06, 2009
2 answersJanuary 06, 2010
1 answerMay 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- Where are the air sensors located.
- Why My drive shaft under the drive wheel keeps leaking despite repeated repairs?
- the car started and dies then starts up. Now it has now power .
- All week it was driving fine but now my car won't start
- has a hissing sound. When decelerating no power shuts off drive 20mph fine