Battery top condition, alternator new, fuel pump new and working properly, spark plugs new. I bought a heater for the oil pan and that didnt work. I think it might be another electronic problem? If it is above 10F it starts and runs great.?
Car not starting in very cold weather on 2005 Scion tC
This week's top 10
Recent Scion tC Questions
- Will adding a cold air intake affect my warrenty?
- Can I still get parts for this car? Its been discontinued!
- How do I manage rollback?
- A/c is not blowing cold air. compressor wont come on.
- Had brake light came on while driving. Went to R&M auto repair. Replaced rear brakes. Brake light went away, but now when I brake the steering wheel shakes. Verified repair shop and they did a horrible job.