I purchased a 2010 Toyota Camry in Dec, 2009, and drove that car since then. Recently, I notice if the car sits there for a while (over 4 hours), when I start the car to back up a little bit, then drive forward. There will be a clinck noise came out. I talked to dealer about this issue. They said it is normal, but I really doubt it. Can anyone help me about this? Thanks in advance.
Car noise on 2010 Toyota Camry
1 answerFebruary 16, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Camry27 reports
2 answersMarch 24, 2010
1 answerDecember 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy
- How often should I get my oil changed?