My car abruptly stopped working, My car will shift into gears but will not move in reverse just revs, in neutral car actually will move forward, any ideas what could be wrong with it, Fluid Level is fine, filter and gasket were changed about 8 months ago?
Car moves forward in Neutral, but wont move in reverse? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- I have a 1993 ford escort was driving down the ran out gas car died and will not
- Car cranks but won't kick over was driving car ran out of gas car turned off won
- My car is actually a 1986 Ford Contour. The checkengine unit has gone bad.
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 137) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($251 - 441) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($104 - 135) in Wing, AL
- Thermostat Replacement ($137 - 199) in New Creek, WV
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($59 - 67) in Charlton City, MA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($209 - 879) in Mehama, OR