My car abruptly stopped working, My car will shift into gears but will not move in reverse just revs, in neutral car actually will move forward, any ideas what could be wrong with it, Fluid Level is fine, filter and gasket were changed about 8 months ago?
Car moves forward in Neutral, but wont move in reverse? on 1998 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1998 Ford Escort Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($528 - 671) in Cairnbrook, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($190 - 279) in Mahopac Falls, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Wing, AL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($153 - 211) in New Creek, WV
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($79 - 97) in Charlton City, MA
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($653 - 858) in Mehama, OR