my car set for about a month and i had the heater core replaced due to anti. leaking in the passager side floor board so when i got it back that was fixed but now when i drive it i notice it at about 55 60mpr the car kinda jerks like it is missing out and then if i give it more gas or let up on it it quits and then it might be ok for awhile and then it will do it again ..can anyone help???
car missing out when i get to 60mph on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- I got a 97 pontiac sunfire 2.4 gt my signal lights dont work what do i do
- What would cause the car to die when Ac or heat is turned on?
- I have a 2005 Pontiac Sunfire automatic 2.2 it won't engage in reverse.
- I have put 3 brand new auto zone starters on my car, why do they stop working?
- engine light came on after full tune up
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($267 - 702) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- 52,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Norris City, IL
- Heater Core Replacement ($627 - 767) in Richton, MS
- Air Filter Replacement ($58 - 78) in East Lynn, IL
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($119 - 130) in Cerrillos, NM
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Ashford, WV