my car set for about a month and i had the heater core replaced due to anti. leaking in the passager side floor board so when i got it back that was fixed but now when i drive it i notice it at about 55 60mpr the car kinda jerks like it is missing out and then if i give it more gas or let up on it it quits and then it might be ok for awhile and then it will do it again ..can anyone help???
car missing out when i get to 60mph on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
Asked by for the 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- Is this manual transmission in the Pontiac sun fire 2001 inter changeable to use in the 2004 Pontiac grand am 2.2 engine five speed
- My car will not go past 30 in drive, but it will if I manually put it in 2nd
- Dash lights went off and on. now they are off. changed fuse. still off.
- How to fix if only shifts to first and second?
- Sluggish acceleration and stalling.
1999 Pontiac Sunfire Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($135 - $263) in Eckhart Mines, MD
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Norris City, IL
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($313 - $501) in Richton, MS
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($227 - $678) in East Lynn, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($436 - $910) in Cerrillos, NM
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - $134) in Ashford, WV