my car set for about a month and i had the heater core replaced due to anti. leaking in the passager side floor board so when i got it back that was fixed but now when i drive it i notice it at about 55 60mpr the car kinda jerks like it is missing out and then if i give it more gas or let up on it it quits and then it might be ok for awhile and then it will do it again ..can anyone help???
car missing out when i get to 60mph on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- My whole electrical panel doesn't work. What B will if cost to repair or replace
- Front passenger seat stuck in forward position. Easiest step by step guide on tr
- Car won't start does nothing when I turn key. The gear shifter has no tension.
- What else can make the engine backfire thru the exhaust?
- Need to know how to replace a coolant reservoir in a 2002 Pontiac sunfire