my car set for about a month and i had the heater core replaced due to anti. leaking in the passager side floor board so when i got it back that was fixed but now when i drive it i notice it at about 55 60mpr the car kinda jerks like it is missing out and then if i give it more gas or let up on it it quits and then it might be ok for awhile and then it will do it again ..can anyone help???
car missing out when i get to 60mph on 1999 Pontiac Sunfire
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Sunfire Questions
- car does not idle & motor quits while driving
- What is the plate that bolts to the head in between the head and the coil pack.
- Car rumbles and shakes with brakes held only in drive
- Replaced coolant reservoir, still leaking coolant, not overheating. What could be the problem?
- have a 2003 sunfire with 530,000 miles - running on 3 pistons - is it worth doing a valve job