Car makes buzzing noise when cold. It does this for about the first 15 minutes, especially when accellerating, and then seems to clear up or diminish. Any idea as to what that might be? It's my sister's car, so she says she's had the serpentine belt replaced and some tubes (though I don't know which ones) replaced and no one has an answer. Thanks!
Car makes buzzing noise on 2000 Chevrolet Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
2000 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in New Florence, PA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Linn Grove, IA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Arlington, WI
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bowbells, ND
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($67 - 78) in Rhine, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($413 - 500) in Brookfield, NY