Randomly but mostly when driving at slow speeds or during uphill travels. It also sounds like a reverbance sound from the drive shaft. Dealer said other XK Coupe models have been known to make same sound, but the sound doesn't sound natural. Please help
car makes a vibration sound sometimes when shifting from 2nd to 3rd on 2008 Jaguar XK
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XK Questions
- Top got stuck partly open. followed manual but can't lift tonneau cover
- when temp outside is under 50 and I start out I get a thumping sound for about the first 20 feet and it goes away
- Battery not charging warning. What's usually the issue for this warning?
- My car is knocking when excelerating
- From a fully charged battery flat after driving then parking happens often?