Often as I pull into a stop the vehicle accelerates. What
Car lurches when I pull to stop.What causes this? on 2007 Chevrolet Uplander
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Uplander Questions
- alarm sounds when in gear.
- Some times my radio stays on after Ishut the van off and open the door I mean it
- abs lite was on. replaced right front sensor.lite still on sometimes.
- There is a plug by the passenger side head lamp that is not plugged to anything?
- TC light on reduced power and stalls and dies when driving sometimes
2007 Chevrolet Uplander Estimates
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Gibsonia, PA
- 127,500 Mile Service ($97 - 149) in Anaconda, MT
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($122 - 214) in Langley, WA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($661 - 812) in Southworth, WA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($932 - 994) in Maidens, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,136 - 1,160) in Dillon, MT