car was misfiring and acting up; mechanic replaced fuel filter, spark plugs and cables, whole new distributor, it worked fine for about 1-month. Now car started acting up; loses power and dies out when i step in the gas pedal! any suggestions?
car loses power than dies out! on 1998 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Why does my Service engine light turn on and then off consistently?
- AC blows cold then hot. Replaced Relay and still having the same issue.
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?