Problem occurs regularly even going through shallow water. VERY SCARY - Sudden loss of steering and brakes for about 30 seconds then will be OK until next puddle is hit or with a heavy rain. Car had spark plugs replaced 35000 ago. Belts look tight and firm. Car runs firm and smooth in normal weather.
Car loses power steering and power brakes in rain or thru puddles on 2002 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- How do I reset the outside temperature reading
- Parking lights stay on. I have to play with the swith about 10 times to turn off
- I'm experiencing over heating issues....it is intermittent .
- My car has lost all power to lights on the driver side. My head lights do work
- My 2011 Sonata GLS trunk won't open even with the key or button. How do I get into my trunk?