i have changed a vaccume hose from the air intake to the top of the engine.then drove the car for an hour no problem till i parked for 5 mins it all started again
car loses idle when coming to a stop or slowing down.
on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
- my heater/ac fan not coming on.
- My 2008 4 cylinder Saturn vue won't turn over only click when u turn key.
- My car will start and in about 3 seconds it quits it just won't stay running
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($184 - 239) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - 128) in Holbrook, NE
- 97,500 Mile Service ($621 - 838) in California City, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Grassflat, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($118 - 156) in West Point, AR
- Differential Pinion Seal Replacement ($158 - 193) in Polk City, FL