i have changed a vaccume hose from the air intake to the top of the engine.then drove the car for an hour no problem till i parked for 5 mins it all started again
car loses idle when coming to a stop or slowing down.
on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- Why has the Odometer stopped registering?
- Why is the ABS engaging when it shouldn't Dangerous prevents safe steering.
- Is timing belt slippage a known problem on this vehicle - approx. 80,000 miles
- Is the ignition malfunction be linked to a failed emission result
- I lost the recall notice for the ignition switch.