i have changed a vaccume hose from the air intake to the top of the engine.then drove the car for an hour no problem till i parked for 5 mins it all started again
car loses idle when coming to a stop or slowing down.
on 2006 Saturn Vue
This week's top 10
Recent Saturn Vue Questions
- car cuts off when I put on my brakes,batter and Oli light come starts right back
- 03'-V6/112k Bad head gasket replacement or not?Coolant in oil,no overheat/leaks
- The passenger headlight will not work I keep buying new ones what could it be?
- Why does it have a clicking noise when turn on headlights and it doesnt stop
- Car isn't running right after running out of gas...why?
2006 Saturn Vue Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Wisconsin Dells, WI
- Steering Rack Replacement ($646 - 1,130) in Holbrook, NE
- Fuel Filter Change ($118 - 142) in California City, CA
- 7,500 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Grassflat, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($79 - 211) in West Point, AR
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($317 - 364) in Polk City, FL