my car is loosing speed going uphill, and the check engine light is on.
car loosing speed going up hill on 2001 Chevrolet Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Metro Questions
- get odd strapping noise when in neutral or park and brake light come on all star
- The scrurity system keeps shutting the engine down.
- How to repair coolant intake pipe leak?
- Car turns over but won't start timeing belt is good what else should I look for
- Smoking under hood it could be steam It's white, no smell. coming from left side
2001 Chevrolet Metro Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 167) in Bramwell, WV
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Ben Lomond, AR
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Soda Springs, ID
- Thermostat Replacement ($103 - 149) in Gwynn, VA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($71 - 91) in Tower, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($405 - 444) in Los Osos, CA