We were going to purchase a 2010 Ford Ranger but it was about 1 inch lower on the drivers side than the passenger side. Ford said that was because the gas tank was full. Is that correct?
car listing towards the drivers side on 2010 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
2010 Ford Ranger Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($337 - 506) in Lewisville, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Snydersburg, PA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($501 - 693) in Blue Grass, VA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($139 - 201) in New Park, PA
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($418 - 465) in Woodlawn, IL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($251 - 273) in Delong, IN