Just started having problems with lights coming on at nigh whn car is locked. Now battery has run down. Has happened twice.
Car lights coming on or not going off...not sure which and battery runs down.Wh on 2005 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2005 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($153 - 202) in Conneaut Lake, PA
- 37,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Kaw City, OK
- 97,500 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Atwood, TN
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Weimar, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 95) in Friedheim, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($297 - 306) in Rensselaer, IN